During the earlier days of search engine optimization, on-page SEO was tantamount with hidden text, robotic sounding copy and keyword stuffing. Similar to other things in the globe, on-page SEO has also underwent renaissance and at present the objective of on-page Search engine optimization is divided into three types.
- Strategically insert keywords into the web pages so that Google can straightforwardly identify with the topic of the specific page.
- Develop a website design along with massive user experience which motivates people who likes to discover your website to link with your site.
- Post fascinating content which makes people to share your website with social media and hence link to it.
Now, you know about how to develop pages which are optimized for search engine devoid of turning off the readers or over-optimizing your website.
- Create one page with one keyword:
There is an on-page error on SEO which is committed usually in all websites, as the mistake is trying to stuff 10 other keywords inside a single webpage. Plenty of small business websites will be having title tag like scuba diving in Mumbai| Charter Fishing tour Mumbai| Boat Rental Mumbai and in the Meta keyword tag also, the same thing happens. For example: boat rental, Mumbai boating, boats fishing Mumbai. If a website homepage contains keyword like this then how Google can can identify your page and provide good ranking.
The solution of this problem is quite simple and easy. Keep in mind that Google usually likes to show its users with highly relevant results. It means Google will show someone looking for boat rental Mumbai with a detailed article regarding the best locations of boat rental available in Mumbai compared to a keyword stuffed homepage regarding 10 distinguished things. Therefore, if you are expecting to rank your page for ten keywords then it is vital to develop 10 top quality web pages for each keyword.
- Incorporate your keyword once with your title tag:
Your title tag is similar to your page headline. Since, it is considered as the powerful signal which can be used to send to Google regarding your webpage topic. Preferably, you must add your keyword into your title which seems to be mandatory for the readers. By this way, you are sure to get more clicks for visitors who tend to browse the search engines. For instance, if you wish to rank your site for Mumbai boat rental then you must use attractive titles like
- 8 Ways To Lower Cost On Mumbai Boat Rental Service This Season
- What For Mumbai Boat Rental Service Are Quite Useful For Your Company Event
- Mumbai Boat Rental: 9 Things You Must Know Before You Prefer
These topics tell more about the objective of web pages to visitors and so insert your targeted keywords into the title without making spammy.
- Indicate your keyword in starting of the content:
If you like to create your webpage’s topic clear cut and specific for Google then you need to freshen up your keyword with your content. Bear in mind that you are not doing keyword stuffing instead you need to mention the keyword 2 or 3 times. Very important thing is indicate your keyword on the page top. Think for a moment that you come across a news article on the site CNN.com regarding a presidential person named as john. If the journalist hesitate to insert the words like john, presidential or other important words then the information will not look more vital and you web page will not get good ranking. So, it is suggested to mention the keyword in the beginning stage of the page.
- Create your website loading details fast:
Google has assured that it makes use of website loading time as a wonderful ranking factor. Since a slow site will not break or make your SEO movement it just creates a variation. Along with that consider how cutthroat most of the keywords these days to rank your site. You can estimate your website current loading speed by employing two free tools such as WebPageTest and GooglePageSpeed Insights. The use of the two free tools is:
- WebPageTest: This tool really loads your webpage with the aid of virtual browser and also offers information which can be used to apply instantaneously.
- Google Page Speed Insights: Provides information which you can employ to significantly boost you website speed with modifications to your images and HTML.
If you make use of the web developer, it is suggested to work with them to increase your website loading speed. Rather than that, there are also numerous WordPress plugins such as W3 Total Cache and WP Smush It which can assist you.
- Develop outbound likes to authentic sites:
Google along with other search engines like to send people to the hub pages having useful information which indicates sites that usually link out to top notch sources on other sites. To makes it useful, add some outbound links with non-competing pages while making an article.
- Develop internal links to essential pages:
Internal links assist users to acquire plenty of information regarding your website. However, those internal links will also assists search engines to obtain clear understanding about your web pages found on your site. The way how search engines look at your site, the most often should be you like to create your webpage. For that, you need to identify that pages which you want to rank and hence send some internal links through this way.