Google algorithms that affects your online business
The well known search engine and the most popular one in the world is Google. It is well known for regularly updating and changing its algorithms related with search. With its significant and regular updating and web spam algorithm Google is very happy and satisfied. But there are also some updated that affects the SEO web ranking of several website and online industry. It has affected your online business and is capable of challenging your profit in the business significantly. The two such updated are Google Panda and Penguin.
Reasons of your business getting affected
Although there are a number of factors that you must know and learn about Google algorithms and their effects and impact on your business the most important thing that you must know is the reasons that affects your sites through these algorithms. You can know about them through the following points:
- Link relevance and pyramid of link
- Poor quality of back links
- Over usage of anchor text
- Degrading and low quality of content
- Repetition of keywords or it’s high density
- Excess of SEO optimization
- Hidden contents and links
- Sending automated queries to Google
Know more about Google Panda and Google Penguin:
This algorithm was updated by Google in April 2011 and since then it has been known for keeping constant look on the websites. It targets the websites that is known for borrowing information and content from other sites without providing any input.
Google Penguin came into existence of April 2012 and it is basically introduced to target the sites that carry huge keywords and its density is very high.
How can you deal with these algorithm changes?
There are several algorithms that hit your online business very badly and it also has given great shock to the webmasters. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind in order to save your online business from getting affected. These points are as following:
- Try to use good quality back links.
- Examine the algorithm that hit the traffic of your site.
- Reduce the density of keywords in the content in your website.
- Avoid excess stuffing from keyword.
- Do not make unusual building links as it can affect the SEO and traffic of your site.
- Learn more about increasing the apt anchor text distribution and use it for different types of anchor texts.
Get Solution here for website ranking www.spgtechsoft.com